Coaching is a short-term intervention or tool with clear time limits.
– How coaching can help you:
- Resolving conflicts with co-workers, employees, supervisors and partners
- Coping with stage fright and fear of public speaking
- Managing exam anxiety, job interviews and assessment centres
- Returning to work following a long health-related absence
- Finding out where you stand professionally, taking on new tasks and supervisory responsibilities
- Developing authentic leadership
- Coping with stress and achieving work-life balance
Coaching helps you identify your patterns of action and reaction as a basis for personal change.
– How coaching can help your organisation:
- Resolving conflict, providing mediation for individuals and Groups Addressing long or frequent health-related absences and providing
- support for people returning to work after a long absence
- Improving the work climate
- Managing team and organisational development
- An institutional analysis of corporate or organisational culture supports you in fostering higher job satisfaction and productivity as well as improving communication in your organisation or organisational unit.